Friday, November 27, 2009

Biotin, Jojoba and lavender oil question - HAIR EXPERTS HELP?

I just started taking biotin - 5000 mg pills



I've been told it makes hair very strong and healthy - it also makes it grow faster.



How much faster is my question. I know on average it grow 1/2 inch a month and 1 inch in summer. But if i take biotin will it grow 1/2 in ch more or what.



I also heard excessive washing is not good. So i cut mine down from everyday to 3 times a week max.



I'm in the growing phase so i wan't to grow it out right this time. I've has long hair before but it was always kind of broken and nasty, i want it to look healthy and strong.



I have heard mixing Jojoba and lavender oil works great. But how should i apply it. Do i apply it once a week? Do i leave it in my hair? Apply it, leave it in for 30 minutes then wash out w/ shampoo? Or do i apply it when it is wet?



Any other tips would be great also.



I'm a guy BTW, i know it sounds pretty gay, but i love having long hair, not down to my butt or anything. Usually about 6-8 inches long.



Biotin, Jojoba and lavender oil question - HAIR EXPERTS HELP?

washing is a must! dont ever deprive your hair of cleansing or the positives of shampooing.



maybe just condition 3 times at max

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton