Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help, My Hair Won't Stop Breaking Off And Falling Out!?

I wore micro-braids for four years.I would go to the shop every three months and get them in.My hair grew tremendously like this and I took them out and left them out for good in June. I permed my hair and wore it out curled since then and now it has fell out. I feel like all the growing of my hair was for nothing because I don't know how to keep it out without it falling out. I really don't want to get braids again I would like to be able to wear my new long hair out but my hair is breaking off and falling out so bad I am starting to think that I have no choice but to get the braids again.Can anyone help me? what are some good products and what can I do to salvage the hair I have left and get it back nice and healthy? Any one help please I am in total hair distress!!!!!!!!!!



Help, My Hair Won't Stop Breaking Off And Falling Out!?

First, get a good protein supplement (shake?) for you to eat or drink. Get it at a health food store to insure quality. Then you HAVE to go to a salon and have some deep conditioning treatments. Redken used to make a product called PPT that did very well in bringing hair back to life. I can tell you this. Hair is not made of oil and an OTC oily conditioner is going to do nothing. You have to do this the right way or you'll be very sorry.



Help, My Hair Won't Stop Breaking Off And Falling Out!?

you need to get it cut



Help, My Hair Won't Stop Breaking Off And Falling Out!?

That is a major problem when you wear micro-braids. This is very hard on your own hair. Didn't they tell you that before they put the micro-braids that you could end losing your own hair? And you wore that for four years, wow. I know you don't want to hear this but maybe it would be best for you to cut your hair short then leave it grow. And no perms while your having problems with your hair. All you need to do is get a few treatments for damaged hair. If you can't afford to go to the hairdresser then go to any drug store, they can help you there. Good luck.



Help, My Hair Won't Stop Breaking Off And Falling Out!?

hello..I think you need to good eating and cut your hair every month...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton