Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bleaching hair?

How do some people change their hair color every week, but somehow manage to keep it healthy and beautiful? Is there some crazy secret or mad science that I don't know about? I have dark hair that is pretty healthy, and I want to bleach it either blonde or red, but I'm afraid because of all the horror stories that there are about bleaching. And yet, if it's so bad, how do some people bleach their hair constantly, and still have such gorgeous locks?



Bleaching hair?

They aren't actually bleaching their hair every week. They bleached their hair once at the beginning, then they put a rinse in it. A rinse like Manic Panic. These are called temporary hair color, they wash out very quickly, so you'll be able to put a new color in just about every week if you like. I know, because I bleached my hair then kept changing the color with Manic Panic.



I didn't like it because the color "bleeds" all over the place. I had many towels and pillow cases stained with my hair color choice of the week.



If you do decide to bleach your hair go to sally's and ask a ton of questions. They usually have licensed hair care professionals there who are more than happy to answer your questions. Remember, there are no dumb questions, your hair is very important to you.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton