Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dying my hair from Black to Brown?! Help!?

I've been dying my hair Black-Blue for a while now, the last time I dyed it was abotu 4 months ago. It looks kinda dark brown now especially the roots. I have kinda long hair though it goes down to like half my back and its pretty healthy, I user Herbal Essenses for color treated hair. I found a hair dyw at wal mart for black hair. Will this work? or should I go to a salon?



Dying my hair from Black to Brown?! Help!?

you should go to a salon. its hard to go from black to anything, trust me



Dying my hair from Black to Brown?! Help!?

Ask your stylist. Not everyone here has the correct advice.



Dying my hair from Black to Brown?! Help!?

if its just dye then you should bleach out your hair first before using it. if its dye and bleach, the go for it!



Dying my hair from Black to Brown?! Help!?

u dont need to bleach your hair if your going darker. dont listen to that comment. it cant really go rong with black. itwill still be the same even if u go to a salon. im a hairdresser so i no



Dying my hair from Black to Brown?! Help!?

you should go to the salon cause if i kinda messed up last time u can never really be sure how it will turn out this time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton