Friday, November 27, 2009

Should i relax my hair'? the roots need it. but im scared because the bottom layer of my hair b

entirely due to over dying it. ive been watching my hair and the part that didnt break looks pretty healthy. i have only been greasing the part that did and it stilllooks pretty bad. can i relax? and should i relax the part that broke off? it broke off maybe a month ago.



Should i relax my hair'? the roots need it. but im scared because the bottom layer of my hair broke off entire

If you are relaxing your hair you never put it on what is already relaxed. You should trim the damaged ends off though. When you do relax it you could apply conditioner to the ends this will just help keep them moist. Please do not relax already relaxed hair. This might cause it to becom heavly damaged and turn to gum. Just relax what needs to be.



Should i relax my hair'? the roots need it. but im scared because the bottom layer of my hair broke off entire

u should cut not even a inch off the back but cutting will help it not die and it will let it grow also u should let your hair relax at night



Should i relax my hair'? the roots need it. but im scared because the bottom layer of my hair broke off entire

if it were me i wouldn't relax any of it, even the healthy looking part. wait a while and let it all get healthy, what ever you've been doin to the healthy part try doin it all over. hair nest rest just like the body.



Should i relax my hair'? the roots need it. but im scared because the bottom layer of my hair broke off entire

No, your hair is to weak to handle a relaxer. Especially if it only broke a month ago. The chemicals from the relaxer will only break the rest of the hair off. You need to go have a professional trim, then do some deep conditioning treatments for a couple of weeks before you even consider putting on a another relaxer.



Should i relax my hair'? the roots need it. but im scared because the bottom layer of my hair broke off entire

Don't grease your hair, it needs moisture, that's probably the reason why it first broke off... Grease is not a moisturizer... don't do anything without first going to blackhairmeida.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton