Friday, November 27, 2009

How to style naturally wavy hair so it looks shiny without it being "crispy" or flat looki

I have very long (goes to around the middle of my back), thick, naturally wavy hair. It's generally healthy, doesn't need to be cut, but there's a lot of pieces in the front around my face that are extremely frizzy, and other parts tend to dry kind of straight and frizzed as well. I know a common use is just to put mousse, gel, or pomade in the hair while it's wet or after it's air dried, but I do not want my hair to look and feel crunchy like that, plus it tends to make hair look really piece-y and wet all day.



I straighten my hair a lot and it's shiny like that, but I want something that doesn't take as long. SO, what are specific products to use, the order in which to use them, plus styling tips, to make my wavy hair look shiny and nice without looking wet, crunchy, or lifeless?



I know I'll probably need a serum and a diffuser, but any specifics would be very helpful, thanks!



How to style naturally wavy hair so it looks shiny without it being "crispy" or flat looking?

biosilk silk therapy



How to style naturally wavy hair so it looks shiny without it being "crispy" or flat looking?

I have long straight hair (about the same length as yours) and I really like to curl my hair all over and make it have big wavy curls... After trying out many different products to help make the curls looks natural, pretty, shinny, not sticky, not stiff but smooth, I finally found an awesome product... it's called Garnier Fructis Curl %26amp; Shine Leave-In Conditioner.... It smells great, its not oily, its smooth and not sticky like most hair sprays... I got the product as a gift to try and I absolutly love it and I definitly recommend you try it... Im sure you can buy it at Walmart for probably less than $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton