Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair spray?

any suggestions for a hair spray(long haired women 23) that could be used before straightening the hair so that hair doesnt look dry and looks healthy and shiny



Hair spray?

hair spray will dry your hair because it makes it stiff and then it can break. Try a shine sherum that you put on before you blow dry and then use a ceramic straightening iron. That will make it smooth and shiny, but you won't break and damage your hair.



Hair spray?

I use serum rather then hair spray on my locks before straightening them, they look healthy and glossy and are protected from the heat of the straightners.



Hair spray?

try a serum such as paul mitchells "super skinny" - after straightening try gloss drops,or a shine spray. go to sallys beauty supply - they have tons of stuff to serve the purpose.



Hair spray?

BIG AND SEXY hairspay is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair spray?

use tresseme blow dry spray spray on before you dry yor hair and it will stop your hair from drying out, use a shine spray such as lee stafford for after styling your hair, you can get both from boots



Hair spray?

It is not so much a hairspray but a shine spray you use after straightening - TIGI Bedhead shine adrenaline (comes in a really funky pink tin with bright green lid) - the shine and shimmer it gives your hair is unbelievable! Especially blonde hair. Get it from salons for about 鎷?5.00 I think but my tin has lasted me months and I have long hair so its worth it!



Hair spray?

i straighten my hair all the time and i use Garnier Frutis "sleek and shine weightless anti-frizz serum." i wash my hair, towel dry it, andput this stuff on. then i blowdry it and put a little more on. then straighten and WHA LA!!! lol.. u get shiny, soft, healthy looking, straight hair. this product also protects hair from the heat of the hot iron and keeps it straight longer. another good thing is.....it is cheap!! u can find it at wall-mart, target and many drug-stores. its in a small round bottle with a green pump.



HOPE IT WORKS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!! lol!



Hair spray?

hair spray actually probably wont work, you need 2 find something else that will protect your hair and keep it shiny like ghd oil



xxxxxxxx



Hair spray?

I have long hair. Just make sure you use lots of conditioner and don't blow dry too often so it won't get dried out. I use Suave Hair Spray just on my bangs and the top of my hair. Suave is probably the least expensive hair spray I've found and it works great.



Hair spray?

I find Lanza smoother is really good,you put it on before blow drying,it does give a lovely healthy shine.You can buy it in a good hair salon,approx 鎷?2 but it last me 6months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton