Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair growth stimulant?

I used to have dreadlocks and just took them out. My hair is dry, weak, damaged and has broken a lot when I was brushing them out. I am hoping to grow my hair out longer but I also want to revive it. I know patience is key when growing hair, but what can speed it up even just a bit?



What vitamins, herbal remedies, shampoos, ect. have you experienced good results with for making hair growth quicker and become healthier?



I would really prefere personal experiences.



Thank you!!



Hair growth stimulant?

wild growth hair oil ut really works and yes i use it and no there's no side effects at sally's beauty store for 7.99



im on the site im PB



http://www.wildgrowth.com/



Hair growth stimulant?

I buy all my herbs from http://www.greenbush.net



and have been for years. They have a healthy hair formula in extract form.



Hair growth stimulant?

groganics line of products works well on stimulating hair growth. It has menthol, which opens up your hair follicles, so you can feel it working and permeating your scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton