Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair falls out a lots?

and i want my hair to be thick and healthy wat can i do



My hair falls out a lots?

apply vitamine E oil



My hair falls out a lots?

ITS OK



My hair falls out a lots?

Ask a doctor sometimes is because too much stress or because u need vitamins. Is different reasons, is better to get checked.



My hair falls out a lots?

for that u have to use home made recipe like yogurt, egg and lemon that really helps in healthy , silky and shining hair.



My hair falls out a lots?

Find out what causes your hair fall, if it's because of serious damaging chemical process like perming, bleaching or permanent straightening, you should take a break and give your hair healthier treatments. if you hair falls right from the root without any serious cause from the chemical things, make sure you're not in depressed mood or unhealthy way of consuming foods. salty and too spicy foods can also make the hair falls. unless, it's naturally come from your family tree history. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton