Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can you help me with my hair?

So, i like it when my hair is frizz-free, smooth, silky, and soft. (Doesn't every girl?) I was wondering about a few things. So, what is the best AND HEALTHIEST way to dry your hair after a shower so it doesn't drip everywhere. also, when is the best time to take a shower? If you happen to shower in the morning do you stick your hair up, because I heard it's not good for your hair. Also, is it true that it's not good to brush your hair when it's wet? If you could give me your feedback about keeping your hair smooth, clean, and healthy I would really really really appreciate it!



By the way...I have dandruff...I use head and shoulders.



Can you help me with my hair?

The healthiest way to dry your hair is just to put a towel around your shoulders and let it dry naturally. Rubbing it with a towel can cause spilt ends and hair-dryers are crap for your hair!



When I shower in the morning I stick my hair up and put a shower cap on...



If your hair is delicate you can get spilt ends if you use a brush it too harshly, it's better to just gently comb it.



Don't wash your hair everyday or it gets more greasy!



Can you help me with my hair?

k well try not to blow dry it cause it damages your hair a lot! and also dont use a lot of heat on your hair. Just let it dry naturally. Don't brush your hair when its wet! It causes you hair loss, which is not good. And also don't put ur hair in a ponytail when its wet, cuz you lose hair. try to take a shower every other day. ( it depends on your hair type, but if you dont have oily hair, then take a shower every other day.) Try to take a shower after you came back from school. Then it can dry naturally. Try to find a good deep conditioner for smooth or shiny hair and use that. You can use head and shoulders for the shampoo, but then use conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton