Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

okay right now my hair is darkish lightish brown and blondish/light beown highlights and I LOVE MY NORMAL COLOR HAIR! Well my hair is thin and itwhen i brush it it just messes up when im at school and dont tell me to bring a brush! I need a great shampoo.



I just bought Herbal essences hello hydration but i need a better one. I need to be able to be comforatble with my hair instead of hiding it.... and some people in my class call me horse hair i am pretty just i dont feel comfortable with my hair at all... what shampoo should i use? please help!!!!



Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

Your hair also may be incompatable with "Cones" They are ingredients that build up on the hair and block any thing from getting into the hair shaft. You need to claify to get rid of them. Alot of people have said that cones make their hair matted and they have bad luck with them. A cone is anything listed as an ingredient ending with cone. Dimencone (SP?) is the major one in most products.



You need a great conditioner. Suave, VO5, Redken, Dove ect have good ones. You also need to do heat treatments. You put conditioner on your lenght and then put a shower cap over your hair. Then hold a blowdryer on it or cover with a heating pad. Two great place to go to get great hair tips from people with expirience are:



http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/



http://talk.hairboutique.com -go to the long hair forum



Seriously. Make a post about your hair problems and they can suggest the best shampoos and conditoners for you hair.



My hair has gotten silkier, healthier, and IMO prettier.



Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

I recommend the "Sunsilk Deeply Brunette Shampoo."



Works great - reduces frizz and enriches the brown color of you hair.



Hope it works out for you!



Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

try frizz ease it helps take the bushyness out and paul mitchel shampoo and conditioing treatment works well for pretty, healthy hair



Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

a way to make it healthier is to put conditioner on dry hair ten minutes before you shower then shampoo and condition as normal.



Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

You may want to splurge and spend the extra couple bucks and buy a really good deep conditioning treatment from a salon. I use Alterna Enzymetherapy shampoo, conditioner, straightening balm and split ends reconstructer. They all work great. If not at least get pantene deep conditioning treatment. It'll help. Always make sure to switch up your shampoo and conditioner. Using the same one day after day causes residue buildup. Changing it to 2 a week back and forth eliminates the problem.



Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

i have long, straight sort of thinnish/fine hair and my hair would look flat and mangy after awhile if i didnt brush it every ****** 15 minutse! recently what i've been doing is i started using that garnier length and strength shampoo+conditioner and i'll just put my hair up in a sort of messy bun when i get out of the shower. if i leave it in for awhile, when i take it out, it looks all wavy, thicker, and smells bomb!!! that is the most of important part. it also is really soft too. i suggest doing what i do!



Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

I like your name.....Breanna is a nice name (i know this has nothing to do with your question but just had to tell you)



Hair help! I want it to look healthier!?

Okay, well first of all don't let any one call you 'horse hair'.



You should really try doing this:



1%26gt; Wet your hair and massage the wetness through scalp.



2%26gt; Apply PANTENE PRO V. (I do believe it has a product for specifacally brunettes) shampoo to your hair, and let it rest for a minute. Lather it up.



3%26gt; Wash it out for about 30 seconds 'til it's all gone.



4%26gt; Repeat step 2 and 3 once more.



5%26gt; Now that you have shampoo'ed twice, it;s time for PANTENE PRO V. conditioner!!



6%26gt; Squeeze some conditioner into ur palm, and apply to the middle of ur head (or the top would be best...) and then lather it up. LET IT STAY FOR ABOUT 1 MINUTE, and then wash it out.



That's what I do. My hair comes out great! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton