Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair problem!!!!!!?

ok so i have kina long (few inches past my shoulders) straight hair...It gets really thin and i hate it!! I have tried almost every kind of hair volumizing shampoo.It almost see,s like i'm brushing my hair every 5 minutes to enhance the volume! And in fact i do!!!! I mean my hair is soft and everything and it's healthy... but it get's so thin and curly at the ends ( i hate it!!) And on top of all that i have HUGE stick out ears..I can NEVER put my hair up or i will look like dumbo! LITTERALLY!!! so don't tell me to put my hair up!! Also when my hair gets thin and curly at the ends it gets stringy( I wash my hair every day and condition!!) I hate my hair...Help!!!!!



Hair problem!!!!!!?

If its thin and stringy at the ends, its damaged and needs cut ! Probably from all that brushing, which is terrrible for fine thin hair. Go to a salon and get it cut to your shoulders at least, with some longer layers to add volumne. You could also be using a really damaging shampoo. Store bought shampoos and conditioners are not regulated to be what they say they are, and can contain harsh chemicals that dry and oils that weigh hair down. Its best to splurge and buy something from a salon. I recommend Matrix Amplify shampoo and conditioner and root lift. You can sometimes get them on sale in gift boxes or try online.



Hair problem!!!!!!?

Try Redken Body Full line... the whole line...not just one product... I have very thin hair and this really helps out..



http://www.redken.com/products/displayBr...



Hair problem!!!!!!?

Your best bet?? Permanant or clip-in hair extensions! I have quite a few friends who have had the same problem, and they went and got permanant hair extension simply to thicken their hair, and it worked great. Also, at any sally beauty supply you can buy individual strands of hair, or clip in extensions. You should also try not brushing it as much. That will stimulate the oil follicles on your scalp and could be the result for oily, and stringy hair. Also, invest in a good set of velcro rollers, they help a lot, try blowdring with a round brush, and instead of wearing your hair straight, try setting in hot rollers. I know this is such a frustrating situation, I hope that you find the answer you're looking for!! :)



Hair problem!!!!!!?

I don't share your problem, in fact my hair is the exact opposite. I try everything to make it less bushy but nothing seems to work! I guess no one is ever satisfied with what they have. I wouldn't brush my hair as often as you say you do because that's just going to keep it thin by taking out hairs! Try washing it then using a jell called catwalk it holds curl, so that it doesn't just fall to the bottom of your hair and it volumeizes it. Then once you've got that in half dry your hair and scrunch it. Blow dry the bottom half not the top. I hope I helped good luck!



Hair problem!!!!!!?

You should see a local hairstylist to see what kind of hair cut / style they can give you to make more lift and bounce. I also find that the regular Pantine ProV or the time renewal stuff it brinds life back into your hair. Good Luck=)



Hair problem!!!!!!?

first...try not to wash it everyday...shampoo opens up the cuticle even more and makes your hair frizzy...you need to wash it as needed....also...visit your local salon and purchase a root booster for volume...you need to spray this at your root area only before styling...if you are looking for volume...becareful NOT to spray root booster anywhere else but your roots...its kinda like a hairspray material...I have used it on many clients with fine hair./..you can also try changing your style if you cant wear it up...maybe a bob...longer in the front...and have it frame your face if you want to cover your ears...just suggestions///hope it helps and good luck



Hair problem!!!!!!?

Have you ever tried sunsilk???



if you want to get straight hair try straighten up and if you and to get the poof in your hair try Anti-flat!!! you can usually find sunsilk at your local wal-mart or PX*(I'm not exactly sure if they sell sunsilk at the PX)



Hope this helps you!!



Hair problem!!!!!!?

Make sure you are not getting split ends.A nice hairstyle is scrunched or curled.i reccomend curling the most with a curling iron. Good Luck! =]



Hair problem!!!!!!?

Solution to your problem. Only wash your hair twice a week and once a week condition your whole head. Everyday however condition only from your middle down to your roots. Rinse with apple cider vinger for shine and if you dont like the curls then straighten your hair. Add cute headbands and clips and work with your hair. SO you got big ears, thats what makes you unique and there are bigger problems to deal with than that.



Hair problem!!!!!!?

This will sound crazy but when you are in a serious situation like I was and you want healthy beautiful hair you will do anything. I had some of the same problems but I am the type of person who can never give her hair a rest because I want to have a certain style. I tried a hair replacement unit for one year I loved it and I still wear it even though my hair is healthy and close to my mid back. I cut all my hair off I had seriously chemically treated hair. i cut all the damaged parts off and got my unit and it looks like the celebrity's hair. Email me if you want more details. hiredantere@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton