Saturday, November 28, 2009

Not-so-good straight hair...?? Dry and no good??

I am a mixed black/Indian 15-year-old girl. I relax my hair, but it doesn't come out the way I want it to look. It's flat, boring--blah. And after a couple of weeks, after I wash it, it becomes frizzy and dry no matter how many times I spray oil sheen on it.



How can I get my hair from being frizzy and dry to straight and healthy-looking (without it being so flat?) Like this, http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



HelP!



Not-so-good straight hair...?? Dry and no good??

about frizzy hair - deep condition your hair. you can get hair mask / pack whatever the name is, you can get it in beauty supply. or you can get it done it the salon.



about the style - unfortunately, you need to style it with roller or iron. you need to work on it. she doesn't wake up like that, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton