Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does diet effects hair texture?

for a good month...i went on a really healthy diet. i was eating lots of eggs and vegie's, my hair was REALLY soft and full and healthy that month. i went off the diet and lately , my hair isn't this same. it's flat and greasier and just doesn't seem as healthy. can diet really have THAT much effect on hair?



Does diet effects hair texture?

Diet affects everything. So yes it can also affect moods, weigh gain/loss, energy levels, skin/hair health, joints, bones, eyes, teeth..everything basically.



Does diet effects hair texture?

Diet effects everthing, as it is what our body uses to burn energy and to feed the cells. so if your diet is really healthy then it stands to reason that your body will be really healthy. I have found however that even if we eat the right foods and vegtables etc we do not get enough of what the body needs and wants, that is why I do a supplemental program with Herbalife shapeworks I have found not only did it help me lose weight and keep it off for over 2 years now but I am healthier and have more energy and more vitality now at 51 then I did when I was 30, so I believe that it is important that you supplement your regular diet with a nutrtrional program



here is the website for herbalife



http://www.shopherbalife.com/healthysolu...



I would suggest that you look at there shape works quickstart program



best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton