Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair..........????

How can I get my hair to look as healthy, strong, and shiny as this:



http://pantene.com/jsp/special_offers/in...



I don't care about her color, I just want to know any tips for getting hair to look this healthy! Mine is well taken care of, but it still doesn't look as nice as I want it to!



My hair..........????

Buy a good shampoo and conditoner



Buy hot oil treatments



Deep condition once a week



Drink lots of water



Take vitamins %26amp; eat lots of proteins.



My hair..........????

wow that is shinyyyyyy



My hair..........????

why dont u get that panteen product that the picture is on....



My hair..........????

My guess would be with a Chi iron, good products, (and I don't mean Pantene!!!), and regular haircuts.



My hair..........????

This picture including her hair is created to look that way on a computer. Im sorry about that but the best thing to keep a healthy shine is rinse with cold water once and awhile and avoid using heat including a blow dryer and always rinse after being in the pool.



HOpe this helps:)



My hair..........????

i like to use aussie shampoo and conditioner or i am using right now herbal esccenses . i shampoo my whole head and i only xcondition the ands of my hair. hope this helps



My hair..........????

I use Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. It makes my hair as soft and shiny as that picture. No lie! It's the most wonderful hair product I've ever used and I'm a real hair product addict!



A few months ago I fried my hair with a highlighting kit and this stuff saved it.



You can get it at sephora.com, drugstore.com QVC and ojon.com.



A small jar lasts a good long time so the price is right...and worth every penny!



I hope you try it.



My hair..........????

Use a good shampoo and conditioner (I love Redken All Soft!), and do a treatment once or twice a week (Redken also has an All Soft treatment that I LOOOVE, or Frederick Fekkai makes a good daytime and nighttime treatment). If you color your hair, try Redken's Color Extend Treatment, it seals the follicle and makes your hair supershiney. If you flar-iron your hair, use a good flat iron, like a CHI, and always use a heat protectant (Redken makes something called "Heat Glide" that is amazing) whenever you use any type of heat-styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton