Saturday, November 28, 2009

Im getting my hair done on sat. @ 11 am advise?

i have meduim length hair its brown i died it a few times and i want to have the hair dresser make it healthier (i have a weight problem called hypothyroidism) it makes my hair brittle and i was told by the docter tha a hair dresser can help fix the problem {he just never told me how} i want to know if any one has a website or idea for a style thanx for the help



p.s. sorry for the spelling mistakes



Im getting my hair done on sat. @ 11 am advise?

highlites?



Im getting my hair done on sat. @ 11 am advise?

Shave your *** and walk backwards.



Im getting my hair done on sat. @ 11 am advise?

Oh good ness if I were you I would call the salon and ask them what they would reccommend or if they know of anything, since they are the experts.



He might have been talking about conditioning treatments, which are good for your hair and that is the only thing I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton