Friday, November 27, 2009

I am worried about my hair, will it get stiff or thin if i relax it?

I have naturally curly hair, very tight bouncy curls but they are sooo frizzy i dont know what to do with them ive tried so many things and i have reached the end of the rope i think im going to get my hair relaxed but i dont want it to turn stiff or anything and im worried about if my hair will thin out how can i keep it healthy afterwards? when i use a straightener it doesnt get stiff but it only lasts for about an hour



please help im sooooo nervous about relaxing it cause there is no turning back



I am worried about my hair, will it get stiff or thin if i relax it?

Do not relax your hair, it will get stiff, and become fragile. Instead use a straightening iron with a spray on condiotner fro heat appliances!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton