Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dry hair..plz help.?

everytime i turn around my hair is so dry. i can go to bed with



my hair looking moisturezed because sometimes I grease it %26amp; then I wake up %26amp; it is so dry. Sometimes when I grease it it still looks dry. Any ideas on any products that I can use to keep my hair looking moistured more even more importantly healthy? like Sunsilk maybe? Also what products give your hair body?



Dry hair..plz help.?

There are a few things I would suggest, because I have curly hair that gets dry, these things help.



First: Hot oil treatments. VO5 or Suave both have them, and they're relatively cheap.. depending on the length of hair, you can use a couple at a time, do them every couple of days.



Second: In addition to the hot oil treatment.. Definitely use Aussie, there's an intense moisture one, and it smells really good too. Another good brand for moisture is Garnier Fructis. It actually makes my hair a little TOO moist if I use it too long.



Third: Get a leave in conditioner like Redken, but don't go overboard with it!! Too much will make it worse. A good thing to do with it, is put a decent amount in to coat the strands, then wrap it in a towel to soak in while you do your make up or something.



Fourth: Use a styling product that is a pomade or a moisturizing cream, NOT a gel - a lot of those have alcohol which will dry your hair back out.



Try these.. they really help my hair out, and I have a good hair day most of the time now! :) Good luck!



c



Dry hair..plz help.?

Aussie Shampoos



Dry hair..plz help.?

pantene



Dry hair..plz help.?

Aussie is the best ever! I have horribly dry hair, Aussie makes it soft and shiny. And it smells great too! Sunsilk works great also. Stay away from Pantene... my stylist said its not good on hair at all! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton