Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Keeping my partial sew in weave healthy? (African-American)?

I need tips on how to keep my hair under my sew in weave healthy!



I am only getting a few tracks sewn in tomorrow, to add body and length and my hair is highlighted. My hair is usually really healthy but after I highlighted it, it got damaged. I go to a personal hairstylist regularly and I just got a generous trim/cut a few days ago to stop any split ends that I have. Right now my hair seems thin because I just took out kinky twists and I lost some of my thickness that I usually have.



Long story short: How can I care for my tracks and my hair to build up my hair's body and length?



Any experienced responses are welcomed!!!



Keeping my partial sew in weave healthy? (African-American)?

Like, I don't know how to explain it, but like, put whatever you use to moisturize your hair underneath it..get what I mean...? Like put the weave up and then....Forget it. I don't know how to explain it. I would have to show you.



Keeping my partial sew in weave healthy? (African-American)?

If you're going to keep the weave in for a long time, you're going to have to wash your hair, along with the weave.



Also, be sure to put moisturizer between your braids and MASSAGE your scalp. It'll help with the circulation, which ultimately helps hair grow.



But other than washing, massaging, and moisturizing... There really isn't much you can do since the hair is braided and strapped down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton