Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What can I do to my hair? Help! It is SO bad!?

* View PiNK's Profile



* PiNK



* Member since: November 25, 2006



* Total points: 1,586 (Level 3)



* Points earned this week:



* --% Best answer



*



PiNK



http://login.yahoo.com/?.pd=c%3d1MKJL2Wp...



Help! Ah! My hair!!?



My hair has been breaking off really, really badly lately and I know that processing (perming) my hair doesn't help at all but for the time being it needs to be processed. What are some things I can use on my hair to 1) stop breakage 2) make my hair grow faster, longer, healthier 3) keep it moisturized?



I also heard about vitamins and pre-natal pills. I'm 16 years old so I'm kind of afraid to take prenatal pills. Will it make hair grow everywhere on my body and will it make me gain weight? If I shouldn't take prenatal pills, what other vitamins that make my hair



What can I do to my hair? Help! It is SO bad!?

deep condition your hair once a week and use garnier fructisse (ha can't spell that) shampoo and conditioner every day. shampoo it, leave the conditioner in for like 1 minute, then shampoo it again. and when you deep condition, you have to leave it in for 2 minutes. go to the drug store and they'll help you find deep conditioner. also, there's a recipe that you can use to make it shiny. it's just some warm water, a squirt of honey, and half a lemon worth of lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton