Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brittle Hair?

I have very thin, brittle hair, i know i shouldnt bleach it, but i do. I also know that hair can be genetic, but i have a few other reasons my hair is not as thick as my sisters. I have Crohns disease, so my body doesnt absorb nurients really well, i am on a high protein and low carb diet. with lots of veges and fruit, but even so i need suplements. I live in Australia so i would like to know if anyone can give me a good brand of conditioner, shampoo or and treatments i could do on my hair to try to keep it strong and healthy? thanks



Brittle Hair?

I had the same problem like you, thin and over processed hair, i shaved it all and now I'm trying to grow it out healthy, avoiding all chemicals and dyes sticking with natural stuff such as a raw egg mask every week, hot oil treatment, avocado with olive oil...and obviously a good shampoo and conditioner, (Nioxin 3), now i am very happy with the result .



Brittle Hair?

umm i tht u can try getting wella shampoo frm belong at sg website at 88db..u can import to austalia...if not u can use organic shampoo or pantene which will help to make ur hair stronger..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton