Thursday, June 17, 2010

Washing hair??? tnx?

Hi-



I was wondering what was the healthy number of days you should wash your hair every week. I have heard that washing it every day takes the natural oils from your hair, is this true?



Questions:Number of days you should wash your hair a week



Does washing it every day take natural oils from hair.



Thanks so much, Isa



Washing hair??? tnx?

I've heard this too but I really don't know the answer for sure. There are however some shampoos that say that they are appropriate for everyday use.



As for me I wash my hair every two days. For instance if I wash it on Sat then the next time I would wash it would be on Mon....etc



Hope this helps :D



Washing hair??? tnx?

yes, it actually does. my magazine suggests that you wash it with shampoo one day, and wash with only conditioner the next,



and continue that pattern of shampoo only, conditioner only,



the conditioner helps clean the hair without removing the natural oils.



Washing hair??? tnx?

it depends.



people with thick hair can get away with only like... 3 times a week.



people like me, with thin hair, usually have to wash it everyday.



Washing hair??? tnx?

Yes. Wash once a wk. or every two wks.



Washing hair??? tnx?

it really depends on the oilyness of your hair. if it's naturally dry then you should wash it every 2 days AT LEAST. trust me, that's the absolute maximum.



however if like me, you have naturally oily hair. and i mean really greasy then you gotta watch it everyday.



Washing hair??? tnx?

You're really shouldn't wash you hair every day. It DOES strip the healthy conditioning oils from hair. Washing it as little as possible is the best thing to do. But if you can't go for more than a day without looking like a vat of grease fell on your head, then try every other day. Or a good trick is to sprinkle baby powder on the roots and then blowdry it out. The powder absorbs the oils and ends up giving your hair mega volume.



Washing hair??? tnx?

I have blonde medium thick fine hair and I have to wash it everyday or it gets really greasy. My mom washes hers about every 2-3 days because hers was starting to fall out and now it's improved.



Washing hair??? tnx?

Are you ginger? If you are you can wash your hair 20,30 even 40 times per week but it stays ginger.



Some shame can not be washed away.



Washing hair??? tnx?

wash your hair every second day. Because washing everyday takes natural oils from your hair, then your hair compensates for the stripped oil, and makes it greasy.



Washing hair??? tnx?

Hi!



Indeed, washing your hair every day takes the natural oils from it. Although you should wash your hair, you don't necessarily have to wash it every day; you can put conditioner only instead of washing with shampoo, or if your hair is greasy put a penny amount of shampoo on the palm of your hand and only wash your scalp. Do this every two days and you'll be alright.



Washing hair??? tnx?

I wash my hair every third day. I use good shampoos and conditioners and once a month I use a deep conditioner.



Washing hair??? tnx?

It all depends upon your hair type. For example, my hair is crazy curly. Sometimes of the strands are course and some of them are very fine and thin. I also straighten my hair frequently. I would suggest washing your hair every other day unless you have very fine, greasy hair. Use shampoo sparingly when you do, concentrating on the scalp. Use conditioner liberally focusing on the ends of your hair. If you have really dry hair, you can condition every day and shampoo as needed. On the days you don't feel like getting it wet or shampooing it, use a dry shampoo. I suggest Salon Grafix at rite aid. Buy the shade specific to your hair color, the you don't have to get your hair wet every day AND your natural oils stay in your hair. I hope this helps! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton