Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! Hair problems! I REALLY need help! super annoying!?

Alright my hair is reallyy awful it defies gravity. No lie. No matter what I do I always get fairly long pieces of hair at the top of my head sticking straight up and i HATE it!! I have noo idea why either. Basically its hard to explain but they are just strands shorter then other strands on my head that stick up NO MATTER WHAT AUGSH. I've used many different shampoos and I generally dont use conditioner but I tried that too. I've tried using hairspray to hold it down but that wont work either anyyy tips at all would help. I also want to know how to get my hair to just look really pretty and healthy and shiney. Just washing it doesn't work for me? :(



Help! Hair problems! I REALLY need help! super annoying!?

try running lotion throught ur hair



just a little dab



or try hair wax that might help too



Help! Hair problems! I REALLY need help! super annoying!?

Try using products that are anti-frizz even though you're hair isnt frizzy it works!! things such as the slick %26amp; shine serum its makes your hair shiny and really healthy looking or try any serum type hair product it works for me!!



Help! Hair problems! I REALLY need help! super annoying!?

Honestly, it is more normal than you think. This happens to me also, particularly during the winter season. What I generally do is take a dab or two of gel (not too much and not too close to the top of your scalp so that your hair does not get greasy) and smooth the hair. Honestly, I think when you are finished blow-drying or straightening your hair, this issue seems to be magnified. Once you go about your day the hair seems to settle a bit more. Also, if you blow dry your hair you may be holiding it too close to your head or have the heat on too high. This in turn may cause breakage near the part. Sometimes, alternating where you part your hair may help too. Good luck



Help! Hair problems! I REALLY need help! super annoying!?

alfalfa.



Help! Hair problems! I REALLY need help! super annoying!?

bed head manipulator should deff. get rid of those hairs sticking up and to get shiney pretty hair the tx special effects silk drops would deff. do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton