Thursday, June 17, 2010

Looking for hair help - I have dark straight shiny hair but I'm looking for a little change?

I love my hair to a point. It is shiny and healthy, but way straight and kind of thin. It is also very soft (ie, it slips out of hair ties and clips easily and it takes a lot of work for it to hold curls). I'm gettting my hair cut this weekend to just above my shoulders and with some layers but I'm looking for more change than that. I just have to be able to put my hair in a ponytail for working out.



The last time I died my hair it washed out in a few days (with permanent die). I would like some lighter brown or reddish highlights, but I don't want to damage my hair. I also don't have much money to spend. Anything natural or subtle that might work? I have until May 7th before I leave for vacation.



Anyone have any suggestions?



Looking for hair help - I have dark straight shiny hair but I'm looking for a little change?

Don't do anything if you love your hair. You will only lose what you love!



Looking for hair help - I have dark straight shiny hair but I'm looking for a little change?

try using natural henna. you get it in a powder form. you have to mix it with prepared coffee for a darker shade, or prepared strained tea for a lighter redder shade. add one raw egg for conditioning, a few drops of hair oil, make a paste and apply on hair. leave on for 45-60 minutes, then wash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton