Sunday, June 20, 2010

Swimm??? and hair????

well my hair is naturally curly and i straighten it everyday, on april 18 our school is going for a swim test for our year end trip swimming activities and my hair is going to go curly after i come back from my swim test and i am want it straight the only reason i dont want it curly is cuz i am curling my hair for grad and i want to stand out. Do any of you guys have any tips on this?? also what do i do to get soft,healthy,shiny, smooth, volumized, etc.. hair what shapoo works the best rite now i use loreal but i am going to switch to pantene soon. and how often should my hair get wet cuz i take a shower everyday and my hair gets wet but i shapoo my hair on sundays, saturdays and wednesdays is that good?



Swimm??? and hair????

Brush your hair straight after you swim and put it in a tight braid. Then the curl will be contained.



I also have curly hair and I love pantene. I also hardly ever straighten it. I love curly, it's the best. Anyway, I personally only shampoo once a week, but use conditioner every day. My hair stays soft. Also, once a week use a product called Cholesterol. It comes in a big jar and it's a really deep conditioner. I get it at Walmart and it's really cheap, but it's good. Anyhow, smear it on your hair, then wrap your hair in a plastic bag, then soak in the tub and read a trashy magazine for half an hour. Rinse it out. Your hair will be softer than you ever thought it could be.



Swimm??? and hair????

Before you go swimming put in some special hair condinter called hair manyonnese its no gross it is just called that get it at beauty supplie stores



Swimm??? and hair????

I love the products by John Freida.



He uses amazing ingrediants.



He has products you can buy that aren't too expensive and help to create a shiny look without making it greasy.



I would always shampoo your hair, once a day.



Otherwise the oil builds up badly on yoru head, creating the irritation which could create bad dandruff problems.



If dandruff is the issue i would use Head %26amp; Shoulders, thats AMAZING shamppoo.



Totally recommend it!!



When buying shampoo make sure and splurge a little bit on yoursef, if you really care that much about your hair.



I take care of my hair, and it looks great because of the healthiness of it.



Make sure and buy some John Freida products, they work and they will make you never want to go back to any cheapo shampoos.



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton