Thursday, June 17, 2010

PLEASE help! it's my hair!?

I am a dancer and I'm getting headshots taken this week so that I can go out on auditions. One problem, I went to get my hair trimmed so that it would look healthy in the pictures but the woman cut off 3 inches more than i wanted!!! I was devestated and I need some help with how i should do my hair to make it look good. I had long brown curly hair but now its a little longer than my shoulders. Does anyone have any good ideas to make my hair look good for my pictures? I'm going for absolutely no frizz but i think i want to keep it curly. Does anyone have any methods for completely eliminating frizz and getting perfect curls?



PLEASE help! it's my hair!?

This is just a hidden opportunity! make a messy bun!



OR



put it in a high ballerina bun.



go to seventeen.com for good styles.



PLEASE help! it's my hair!?

If you want your hair longer you should get extensions. My cousin has long, black, curly hair and she uses Tresemme mousse (i think) try using that... Hope that helps



閳?Jamie



PLEASE help! it's my hair!?

get that curling iron nice and hot and make sure you have a couple extra cans of hair spray ready to get that hair nice and curly



PLEASE help! it's my hair!?

Paul Mitchell curl gel works really well, it hold your curls but gets rid of the frizz



you can get it at most beuty salons



for a cheaper option, pantene scrunching gel is great, and is sold at pretty much every drug store



PLEASE help! it's my hair!?

Shampoo your hair and pour fresh beer into your hair leave it for 5 to 10 Min's and rinse your hair with cold water,and see the result,but make sure after you are selected don't forget me.GOOD-LUCK.



PLEASE help! it's my hair!?

Frizz- Frutist sleek and shine Anit-Frizz serum.



Perfect Curls- Curl enhancing shampoo or mousse



Hair style-http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton