Thursday, June 17, 2010

I grow lot's of facial hair. My father, my brothers have none.?

I have always been curious as to why I have full facial hair covering my face, yet my father and my brothers have almost none. Can diet influence the growth of facial hair?



I think that it might be something to do with it, as I grew up in Canada while my father and my brothers in Eastern Europe. They weren't poor or malnutritioned, and grew up healthy.



What can be the reason for my growth of facial hair?



I grow lot's of facial hair. My father, my brothers have none.?

Genetics, check out mom's side of the family, grandpa's uncles etc, diet has nothing to do with facial hair



I grow lot's of facial hair. My father, my brothers have none.?

Ask your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton