Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gray Hair/Thinning?

I'm 16 and I've got a lot of gray hair stands. My aunt says it's because I'm lazy. Also my hair has thinned a lot since when I was like 10 and 11. My hair used to be very thick and healthy and now it's thinner (still thick but not as thick). I didn't take care of it for about 2 years and a lot of came out through brushing and stuff. Even with the new hair growing in, it's not as thick as it was. How can I get my hair thick again? Can I get a hair transplant and make it thicker again? What can I do about th grays and thinness? Thanks.



Gray Hair/Thinning?

the grays are going to come when they come, laziness and perms have nothing to do with it. the thinning could be from too many chemicals though.



keep your scalp healthy to promote new hair growth. give yourself a 5min scalp massage everyday to promote better circulation to your scalp. use a good cleansing shampoo once a week to keep away build up. use a good conditioner to help keep your hair strong.



Gray Hair/Thinning?

It's not that unusual for a 16 year old to have some gray hair. And it's not because you are lazy. That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. It is most always hereditary. As far as thinning, it could be breaking along the hair shaft instead of coming out from the roots. Make an appointment with a professional hairdresser for a consultation about your concerns about your hair. Most professionals do not charge for a consultation and they can tell you if it is necessary for you to seek medical advice about the problems you are having with your hair.



Gray Hair/Thinning?

I've had grey strands of hair since I was 10. The old tale was if you we're young with grey hairs you were wise, (old ppl tend to be wise).Start taking good care of it,don't use products all the time,wash your hair every other day.Brush it 40-100 times a day,once in the morning and once at night. Pick out a grey hair if you spot one.If you hair is really thinning badly,don't wash it often,maybe every 4 days.Use a hair thickening shampoo,I would suggest a salon brand. It's in your genes(in other words it's hereditary)it has nothing to do with being lazy,she's saying that to make you more active.,My friend is 18 and completely grey,early aging so she dyes it whenver it starts to turn grey. Eat lots of vitamins and protein.Milk,meats. Daily servings.Massage the scalp,take care of it by all means and get a good shampoo.



Good Luck!!=)



Gray Hair/Thinning?

To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton