Sunday, June 20, 2010

Has anyone else used fantastic cleanse and fantastic condition from fantastic sams? Or any of their

My friend bought the fantastic cleanse and condition and hated it, so they offered it to me. I usually opt for free stuff and turned it down . Some how, it still managed to make it to my house. So a week or so ago I ran out conditioner and desided I would give the fan. conditioner a go. I usually have to use a good bit of conditioner in my hair because it's so thick but I was surprized when a little bit of this was almost to much. My hair felt better than ever after using it. So I am now using both the shampoo and conditioner. They are both great products! My hair look's better and healthier than before and even then it wasn't in bad shape.



Any one else use these product's? Or any of their other one's? I think I'm going to stick with them for a while.



I am asking because I would like to know if this is just a temp thing... You know, you find great product's and one they stop working. Even if you give them a rest for a while, you never get the results you got at the start.



Has anyone else used fantastic cleanse and fantastic condition from fantastic sams? Or any of their hair goods

i remember using it once and my hair came out silky and easy to comb. But now I use fructis garnier because I have curly hair and it REALLY works for me. Fantastic Sams is a GREAT place to get haircuts and hair supplies though :)



Has anyone else used fantastic cleanse and fantastic condition from fantastic sams? Or any of their hair goods

It is not fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton