Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jewish Girls - Gorgeous Hair?

I go to school with a lot of Jewish girls and the one thing I always notice is how beautiful their hair is. It looks so shiny and healthy...do they do anything to it from when they are little? or is it just genetics?



Jewish Girls - Gorgeous Hair?

anyone can have gorgeous hair. i think that yahoo posted a news or something about this. it depends on diet (:



Jewish Girls - Gorgeous Hair?

I dont think so? Maybe its just my school, but they dont have very shiny healthy school. As one of the posts, andyone can have bwautiful hair you just have to work at it.



Jewish Girls - Gorgeous Hair?

genitics trust mi



Jewish Girls - Gorgeous Hair?

It's definitely not genetics because there are plenty of Jews with pretty messy hair. If it's genetic, I'd say East Indians have the most glorious hair of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton