Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm new with extensions and i dont want to damage my already damaged short hair. How do I not d

O.K. my hair is brittle and short and I am currently trying 100% human hair glued in extensions that are 18in long that a friend of mine put in for me, she's no proffesional and neither am I. Plus, its a big change to have longer hair now. They look good but you can see my real hair at the top which looks horrible! How can i get a better look and still manage not to damage the already damaged? And what products would be the best to use to keep my hair and the extensions looking great and healthy, such as shampoos,conditioners etc. oh and im hispanic. And I realize that I already took the risk of putting the glue in my hair as damaging it more, but a little glue never hurt anybody, right? So if theres any REAL answers out there I would really love to know.



I'm new with extensions and i dont want to damage my already damaged short hair. How do I not damage it more?

Do not leave them in for more than 2 weeks. Take them out to wash and deep condition your hair. Leaving them in for to long can cause major damage to your hair. try Motions hair products. They work good on black hair. Use a little gel or shine serum to keep the short hair down. If you can, try to flat iron it into the weave to cover it up.



I'm new with extensions and i dont want to damage my already damaged short hair. How do I not damage it more?

Who needs enemies when you got friends. What did you do? Steal her boyfriend? Don't let friends do your hair!! You messed up on this decision. Just be sure you use PLENTY of hair bond remover. I mean, let it sit in your hair for at least 30 mins before you even think about tugging at your hair. Next time, just go get one of those 1/2 wigs that you just leave front out. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton