Thursday, June 17, 2010

Unruly Wavy hair, HELP?

Hi,



I'm currently in the process of growing out my hair. I am a male and I have mid length hair right now, maybe 3.5 - 4 Inches.



My hair is naturally wavy, especially when its humid out, and is considerably healthy, I do not have it dyed. My hair is very thick. This is the problem: When i gorw my hair out it gets puffy, and i start to look similar to a mushroom =P. is there anyhting i can do to keep the poof poof out of my mid length hair, without greasing it down?



Unruly Wavy hair, HELP?

you can go and have it thined out......wont remove any length but will take excess bulk out so you wont mushroom out



Unruly Wavy hair, HELP?

Pomade?



Gel?



Waterrr :D



You can razor it out, thin it a little.



Or you can straighten it...



Or get corn-rows :]



That's all I got :]



Unruly Wavy hair, HELP?

try sunsilk ant-poof shampoo, conditioner and creme and before you get out of the shower rinse with freezing cold water to seal your hairs cuticle to help it lie flatter and not poofy. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton