Thursday, June 17, 2010

I straighten and blow dry my hair daily but i dont want it to get ruined help me please!?

i have relaxed wavy hair and i blowdry and straighten my hair every morning. i use biolage shampoo %26amp; conditioner. my stylist gave me this organic stuff for after i straighten my hair, but even with that i find my hair having a lot of static. i have many weird caulics and then my hair has a bump that looks like ive had it in a ponytail but then it flips out weird so i really have no other option then straghtening it. i would wash my hair at night then let it airdry but my hair is to oily to do that because it looks greasy by the end of the school day already. ive been straghtening and blowdrying my hair every morning for about a year and a half, its still pretty healthy, but i just dont want to completely ruin my hair. i just need some advice on how to care for any damage that i have done to my hair and products to keep it from getting damaged in the future. if anyone knows how to treat hair that is greasy at the roots and dry at the tips any advice is greatly appreciated!



I straighten and blow dry my hair daily but i dont want it to get ruined help me please!?

condition your hair!!! They have "masks" for hair and its similar to a facial mask. Take care of your hair before you straighten it and what not.



I straighten and blow dry my hair daily but i dont want it to get ruined help me please!?

preventing damage is also triming it monthly and chaanging hair styles and it will never be messed up i used to bleach my roots every 10 days and stuff and it never messed up i wold have trim and its great. you use recontructor also it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton