Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is a good product for styling mens hair?

I normally used got2b glued...I've been told its not a healthy choice if i want to keep my hair 15 years from now. So i was wondering what type of styling product i could use thats both good for styling and healthy ?



What is a good product for styling mens hair?

I use spikers I cant remember the maker but it's in a blue tube similar to got2b. There is no really unhealthy product except maybe ironing your hair. I would also look to American Crew they are gender specific for men in their products and they have a great pomade and a fantastic glue for your hair and they tend to be what I go with the majority of the time.......Other than that washing your hair regularlly and taking it out of your hair and at time not putting it in your hair help too balance out the stress you put on it from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton