Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For hair stylists and those who used bleach.?

A while ago, my Mother got me a box of bleach to try because I dye my hair blonde. I was too scared to use it, so she said that she would take me to a salon. I still need to get a haircut so I would be going there anyway. I heard that your hair can still break off even if you get your hair bleached at a salon. Is it true? Bleach was already put in my hair, if it matters. Just a few highlights, though. What I really need to know is how to keep my hair safer and healthier.



Are there any good hair products, like a mask, that are made for repairing damaged hair (from bleaches and dyes)? Should I do anything before my hair is done to help it from breaking off? I'm probably only going to do this once, since bleach is terrible to your hair. If you give me some good reasons why I shouldn't, I can always dye it a different color. Just, no lectures or anything, please. I hate that, haha. Well, that is about it. Thank you so much for helping me!



For hair stylists and those who used bleach.?

I would probably ask the salon what to do ,they have some great products out there to keep your hair healthy, When I got my hair dyed they told me what I needed to use to keep my hair healthy looking.



For hair stylists and those who used bleach.?

i have naturally black hair and i bleach it blonde myself at home. i always use loads of conditioner to keep it healthy and put a hot oil on it every week to stop it drying out. i've never had any problems doing my own hair but my friend went to a salon and they put too much bleach on and the ends broke off. she had to have 5 inches of hair cut off. so personally i'd rather do it myself lol but if you have a good hairdresser who you can trust to do it properly, go to them.



but like i said a hot oil will always repair your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton