Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hair rollers and iron???

ok so my hair is finally getting back healthy because i had bleached it for years. but its good now and it worked at first but now im having issues.



I got conair hair rollers for x-mas and at first they were great, i let them warm up for 10 min, i leave them in for 15, take them out seperate the curl and use the iron for the rest, now after the curlers it won't hold and it gets very frizzy and wavy and messy, i use curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner before then blowdry, it seems if i dont wash my hair everyday and blowdry it goes flat and oily and gross, i want to do my hair for school tomorw can u give me some tips or pics or videos or somthing thanks



Hair rollers and iron???

i would just use the iron.



i think that hair rollers make my hair frizzy too. not exactly sure why. i always use an iron, once you get used to using one, it'll only take you 20 min top.



Hair rollers and iron???

One of the best irons that you could use that would produce great results would be the ghd mk4 at http://www.the411onhair.com/hair-tools.h... and I believe it is priced at 50% off retail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton