Sunday, November 22, 2009

I need help with my daughter's hair...?

her hair is soft, but dry.



I have used different hair grease on her hair, and it doesn't seem to really absord. Is there anything I can use on her, no heat, no perm, and no harsh chemicals that can really bring the shine to her hair, and make it look healthy, and make it grow?



She is six years old.



Thank you.



..



I need help with my daughter's hair...?

Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil are all great natural conditioners for the hair. It sounds like you need a good daily moisturizer. I use a natural blend of Vegetable Glycine and water on my kids hair.Half and Half is good.Put it in a spray bottle and spray her hair everyday. DO NOT USE grease. grease is very bad for the hair. It clogs the pores and your hair can not breathe and it becomes dry. Any products with petroleum should be avoided. even the so called "natural products" some of them have petroleum in them. read the lables all the time.



Hope this helps. Its been working for me and my kids. plus I am a natural stylist and it works on my clients too.



I need help with my daughter's hair...?

Use the Suave Kids line of shampoo AND conditioner and get 1/2 inch trimmed off of her hair every 8 weeks.



I need help with my daughter's hair...?

Sounds like you need to deep condition your daughter's hair. Aussie makes a great 3 minute deep conditioner and it is inexpensive as well. Use it twice a week and you should notice a difference in the dryness of her hair.



I need help with my daughter's hair...?

Try using a different shampoo and conditioner on her like pantene pro-v, or finesse, a shampoo that I found and that really works great is called Mane %26amp; Tail it really brings out the shine nd helps your hair grow. They sell it at wal-mart and places in the shampoo aisle. Also the pantene and finesse, theres some great shampoo and conditioner's by redkin as well but they can be pretty expensive. Good luck, best wishes.



I need help with my daughter's hair...?

It might sound odd but what I have done and so could you is at nite to warm a smal amount of olive oil and rub that through her hair and have a cap on her in the morning you take the cap off her hair and you will like the results because it will have made her hair soft as well as shiny too It does work because I still use that method even on myself because I have very course hair and use chemicals in my hair it will pay off in the end



I need help with my daughter's hair...?

Use a deep conditing treatment and im sorry to say your daughters hair needs cutting say 2 inches off every month ..i always cut of 2 inches every month and it looks really pretty



It sounds like it needs a good hair trim x x



I need help with my daughter's hair...?

You definitely should not be using grease, it just sits on the hair and coats and does not absorb into the hair. Avoid petroleum and mineral oil. A good deep conditioner once a week would be good. Just use ur favorite conditioner and add some olive oil and honey (no it will not be sticky or hard to wash out, use about half honey and half conditioner) and let it sit , I do it for at least 30 minutes. Also, since her hair is natural I recommend www.naturallycurly.com



I need help with my daughter's hair...?

There are alot of good suggestions here to choose from . . . .



Good Luck!!



;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton