Sunday, November 22, 2009

Keeping hair S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T!? Why is this so hard for me?? Please HELP!!?

Well I had naturally straight thinish hair, and then I hit puberty and BAM! Now I have a wavy to it and I hate it -_- I can't keep it straight, and sometimes it even gets a little frizz when it rains! For Christmas I am getting a super good straightener that worsk as good or better than the Chi, so maybe that will solve my problem? But what else can I do?



If you give me some names of shampoos/condtioners, serums, heat protectors that you like and helps with a sleek, shiney, straight healthy look and keeps you hair really silky, tell me them please!



Please and thanks! Happy Hoildays!閳?br>Keeping hair S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T!? Why is this so hard for me?? Please HELP!!?



Sunsilk Hairapy: Straigten Up works okay



I flat iron my hair then wrap it in a silk shawl to keep it straight!



Keeping hair S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T!? Why is this so hard for me?? Please HELP!!?

wow. i never knew that puberty did that to you, this explains why have wavy ahir, when i had straight hair before! lol. Ok so here's what i think you should do, use Herbal Essences (i think thats how you spell it) the straightening one (i think its blue) adn use treseme straighting products. And then use a good flat iron, CHI if you want to spend like $100, but for a cheaper, but still good way its called Remmington Wet2Straight. its about $40.



Keeping hair S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T!? Why is this so hard for me?? Please HELP!!?

Try Aveda smooth infusion shampoo and conditioner as well as their smoothing fluid (small dime sized amount) and hang straight. If you plan on using your flat iron often you also need a heat protector. Also try to go a few days between shampoos and use a product like baby powder or psst. to absorb the oil which well help to keep your hair healthy



Keeping hair S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T!? Why is this so hard for me?? Please HELP!!?

i have the same problem =[[!!! but i found way to prevent it =)) the straightener really does help,, i have one but it can make your hair dry ...so what you should do is usually use any moisturizing shampoo but make sure to follow with a conditioner



and rinse towel dry your hair when it is slightly damp follow with a leave in conditioner...after let your hair air dry to keep it soft...



you can then use your straightener to straighten it it should stop the waves and the frizzzz!!! it works for me =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton