Sunday, November 22, 2009

What's good for your hair.?

are there any really good things that i can put on my hair to make it healthier?



I have some split ends, sort of soft but not really. And it gets greasey after 24 hours.



What's good for your hair.?

I wash my hair with olive oil once a week and it makes it so much stronger and healthier.



Before you take a shower, put some olive oil in the palm of your hand and massage it into your scalp and the roots of your hair. Put your hair in a towel for about 30 minutes, then go into the shower and wash off the oil completely, then do your regular shampoo and conditioner.



What's good for your hair.?

Pantene Restoratives shampoo and conditioner. I heard somewhere (some talk show... can't remember) that using this stuff for a month is the equivalent of a salon deep conditioning treatment. Don't know if that's entirely true, but I've been using it for a while and my hair has improved.



What's good for your hair.?

try mixing avocado with olive oil it conditions your hair and it works so good because its 100% natural! hope this helps!! good luck!!



What's good for your hair.?

Just use good shampoo and take good care of your. The shampoo I use are Suave, Head and Shoulders, and Viv Pro. Brush your every day and use Conditioner twice a week.



I take care of my hair, and it always smoothe and healthy



What's good for your hair.?

Biolage makes a really good hidrating spray. It makes my hair buch healthier and softer. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton